Ultrascan investigates transnational money laundering for NGO's, companies and governments.
- Deutsche Bank ( asset management Eastern Europe and Russia )
- ABN AMRO Bank and Hollandsche Bank Unie (due diligence and monitoring transactions USA and Russia)
- Hapoalim Bank and Bank Leumi (European investments and take over strategical industries)
- Bank of New York ( monitoring transactions USA and Russia )
- Amsterdam Trade Bank and Alfa Banking Group (monitoring transactions Russia, Switzerland, Netherlands and Isle of Man)
- UBS and First Curacao International Bank (Switzerland, Netherlands, Dutch Antilles)
- HSBC (Asia)
- Yukos Oil, Gazprom, Sibneft
- Anti Counterfeit Pharma and Anti Money Laundering Investigations
- Fraud Alert: Dubai safe haven for fraudsters and money launderers?
- 419 crime syndicates control over 3.500.000 'ghost' bank accounts
- Stanford Int. Bank Antigua Money Laundering of $956 Billion in 19017 accounts
- Gazprom Yukos Anti Money Laundering Amsterdam Trade Bank (pdf)
- Gazprom Yukos Anti Money Laundering Amsterdam Trade Bank (interactive)
Anti moneylaundering investigation outlines the suspicions, including number of bank accounts, names and account details, that the Stanford International Bank Antigua has been involved in an international money laundering scheme of shocking magnitude that has spread its tentacles throughout the world.
The survey revealed 21716 accounts from clients in 94 countries. In 2004 the average amount in an account was $50 million. Stanford International Bank Facilitated $956 Billion in 19017 accounts suspected of money laundering, connected to serious crimes. 5417 accounts suspected in relation to terrorism.
Ultrascan have extensive experience with identifying, locating, mapping, monitoring, analysing and predicting perpetrators of cross border fraud, money laundering and the planning, funding, communications and support of terrorism for local or international religious extremists as fast growing component of ideological struggle, as well as geopolitical.
Intelligence professionals that 'task network', determine and eliminate 'valued' targets by integrating OSINT and HACKING with HUMINT and TECHINT into a 'Cloudular Network'.
Not linear but cloudular, which means one asset will lead to others quickly and efficiently as we pull the various threads of information allowing clients to move in many directions at the same time or follow one specific aspect if required.